Mc Pvp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mc Pvp Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Download Justin Bieber Just Getting Started Pdf.rar
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:21 am by dalinraym

New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm by dalinraym

New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm by dalinraym

» Bokep Sunny Leone 3gp
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 am by dalinraym

New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:15 am by dalinraym

» Glitch 2 Mac Crack
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:59 pm by dalinraym

» ABBYY FineReader V10.0.101.56 Professional Edition
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 pm by dalinraym

» Revo Uninstaller 1.92
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:04 am by dalinraym

» TrustPort Antivirus 2011 11.0.0.4614 Final [H33T]
New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:18 am by dalinraym

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
READ!!!
Poll

New classes and maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BenAndNick

New classes and maps  Empty
PostSubject: New classes and maps    New classes and maps  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 am

Hello it is me, BenAndNick.

This time, I am not asking for an unban. I am telling you about some classes me and my friend thought of for CTF. We are also currently building 2 maps that we hope you will like and put in the game. It would be really nice and satisfying if you put these classes and maps in the game. Here are the classes: Wizard, which shoots fireballs if they right click with their stone sword, water blocks from their iron sword, and lightning from their diamond sword. They also have leather armour, 4 steak and a compass. BeastMaster, which is basically an upgrade of the Necro class. BeastMasters can spawn hostile mobs to fight for their team. They also have iron armour, an iron sword and 3 steak and a compass. Horsemen are players riding sheep. They can also control the sheep. These are 2 optional features you may want to add to the Horseman class; the sheep wears a helmet (LOL) and can shoot arrows from dual turrets attached to its sides. Horsemen also have leather armour and iron swords. They also have 4 steak and a compass. And last but not least, Spy. Spies are kind of like Ninjas, because they are swift and agile. They can jump 2 blocks high and they don't take fall damage. They have iron swords and 5 steak. They have splash potions of harming and poison, and a bow that is enchanted with power V and 2 stacks of arrows. They have leather boots, leggings and chestplate, but no helmet. They also have 1 potion of speed.

Those are all the new classes we thought of, and it would be really awesome if you put them in as premium classes and gave us credit. Btw my friend's name is Tyler(It would also be really awesome if you gave us the classes for free Very Happy our MC names are pwegosdad, flashboy9 and tysavage). The 2 new maps will be coming in a few weeks. The one that I'm building is a medieval village and my friend Tyler is building a jungle treetop village map.

Sincerely, BenAndNick.
Back to top Go down

New classes and maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mc Pvp Forums :: OFF-TOPIC :: WTF EVERYTHING GOES HERE!!!-
Jump to: